Go To Order Page
C21 - A building moving/demolition contractor raises, lowers, cribs, underpins, demolishes and moves or removes structures, including their foundations. This classification does not include the alterations, additions, repairs, or rehabilitation of the permanently retained portions of such structures.
The following are KIT OPTIONS;
$199 - Trade Manual, access to our Online Exam Preparation, NO Assistance, NO Guarantee, and NO Lectures on DVDs or CDs.
$229 - Trade Manual, access to our Online Exam Preparation, Application Assistance, 200% Guarantee, and Lectures on CDs.
$259 - Trade Manual, access to our Online Exam Preparation, Application Assistance, 200% Guarantee, and Lectures on DVDs.
$289 - Trade Manual, access to our Online Exam Preparation, Application Assistance, 200% Guarantee, and Lectures on DVDs and CDs.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
|Easy to Use Home Study Courses
|FREE Updated Practice Exam Questions
|Study at your time, at your own Pace
|BONUS Online Practice Exam Center
|Live Contractors Licensing Support
|200% PASS or Money Back Guarantee
|FREE State Application Reviews
|Includes Required State Documents
|Courses Instructors on DVDs & CDs
|FREE Shipping for NEW License KITS
|Study Manuals for each Trade
|Everything needed to get your license
|Sample Exam Questions with Answers
|98% PASS the State Exam the first time
|Answers include Helpful Explanations
|We’ve Licensed over 50,000 Contractors
These ADD CONTRACTOR CLASSIFICATION KITs include the "Contractors Trade Course" required to add an additional California State License Classification to your existing license. KITs include the Study Manual with the lectures available on DVD, CD, or Both. KITs also include a Licensing Checklist, the Applications, and Hundreds of Practice Exam Questions with answers and explanations. You will also get access to our Online Exam Preparation Center from which you can test yourself repeatedly right up to the day of your State Exam. In addition, we will assist you and review your Application before you send it to the State. KITs may very base on the Lecture DVDs, CDs, Assistance, and Guarantee.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Building Moving/Demolition Contractor
- Building Moving/Demolition Contractor Topics
- Building Moving/Demolition Contractor Overview
- Building Moving/Demolition Study Guide
- Sample Questions
- Uniform Building Code Excerpts
- House Moving
- Case Study In House Moving
- Cranes and Derricks
- Building Moving/Demolition Quiz
- Building Moving/Demolition Quiz Answers and References
- Health and Safety Orders
1. If wind speed is so great that the structure being moved swerves from side to side, what action should the contractor take?
a. Add additional restraints before proceeding with the move.
b. Secure a police escort to facilitate the move.
c. Add extra transportation equipment to ensure continuity of the move.
d. Postpone the move until these conditions cease. *
2. When a house is to be moved, who has the responsibility for verifying that utilities have been disconnected?
a. The local building inspector
b. The project owner
c. The utility companies
d. The contractor *
3. If wood guardrails are required to be installed on a demolition job, the railing must be made of what kind of wood?
d. Douglas fir *